For payment options, skip to the bottom of this page.
At the moment the schedule for this workshop is as follows:
Day One; The big picture astrologically speaking. The significant astrological events that take us to and through 2020.
Day Two: How and where it falls in charts of participants. Each person will have a copy of their chart and I will have made note of where the astrological events will land. Time to familiarize ourselves with how to use the astrology chart as a navigational tool. You do not have to have studied astrology to work with the archetypal symbols which astrology offers.
Day Three: Keeping the sensitive parts of your chart in mind we will look at our expectations for the best and worst case outcomes as well as the most likely. To do this we will need to explore our most familiar life stories. The ones we tell ourselves about the ‘always and never’ scenarios of our experience.
Day Four: Using astrological insights to handle the unknown. Astrology is a powerful tool and, as such needs to be used properly. How not to scare yourself or others with the seeming foreknowledge which you now have.
Day Five: Being the Change. The last day is always a mystery and grows up around the work that we do leading up to it.
Each day’s schedule will be something like this (but anything can and often does happen. We will attempt to live in the moment.)
- Breakfast. 7 AM – 8:00 AM
- 8:15 – 9:00 Meditation (yoga)
- Workshop from 9:15 – 1:15 PM – including a mid-morning break.
- Lunch (catered) 1:30 – 2:30.
- During or after lunch we will decide about dinner, some to be shared in terms of prep and purchase others to be found in local restaurants. Afternoons are for exploring the local world, working on your material or both.
- Reconvene after dinner (or at dinner) for check in, questions, contributions etc. from the day’s wanderings.
$950.00 before May 10th:
A non-refundable deposit holds your spot till May 10th at which time the remainder will be due.